Monday, September 10, 2007

FW Gowns Released

I was recently asked to start making FW gowns to match the silks. This was a challenge for me as I have never really attempted a gown before but I think it turned out well for my first try. The new design is "Lady Helen" to match the Helena line of silks that I released last week. They are available in White, Black and Emerald so far. I plan on doing more colors soon (blue & purple in the works) but these are quite time consuming to color so I decided for now anyway to start working on a new silk.



The gold prim work seemed to go over well on the Helena and Pandora's so I will be working again in Gold for now along with the sheer fabrics. I liked how the hip skirt option turned out in the Helena collection allowing you to wear that with the regular satin skirt for those who like a little more coverage. I think I am going to start using that option in more of my silks. I will still include the nipple chains for those who like to be more revealing and go topless.

I have so many ideas and designs in my mind I'd like to recreate here in SL but implementing them and making them work is the hard part. Silks take me an average of 3 days to a week to get to where I am satisfied with them. So the process is a bit slow considering most of my silks... Well okay, all of my silks are very primmy *laughs*. I'm a stickler for details.

Once I am finished with a new collection I post a picture to the group (look for *Beautiful Sin* in group search) and sometimes I will give out a free silk from the new collection in a gift color that I don't sell in stores. If you would like to be on top of the freebies and newest styles don't forget to join. :)

No comments: